SIGNS of an Unhealthy Colon:
- Fatigue or low energy
- Confusion or lack of focus / "brain fog"
- Skin problems like dermatitis
- Sciatic pain
- Chronic constipation / Irregularity
- Bad breath
- Body odor
- Flatulence with foul smelling gas
- Bloating or bulging belly
Diarrhea / visible mucus in the stool
- Many other GI problems, including GERD, IBD, IBS, Crohn's disease, spastic colon, colitis, diverticulitis, leaky gut.
- Decrease in sex drive
- Premature aging
Restoring colon health with
Holy Tea can help your body heal itself of these symptoms.
Holy Tea contains no stimulants, caffeine, or harmful chemicals.
It is made from the finest quality ingredients grown in the USA.
Holy Tea is gentle, easy to use, proven to work, and very affordable.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Irritable bowel syndrome is a multifaceted functional disorder of the intestines. It is also known as irritable colon, spastic colon, nervous bowel, spastic colitis and mucous colitis.
Although its various names may sound similar, IBS should not be confused with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) such as ulcerative colitis or Crohn's colitis (Crohn's Disease).
Present-day allopathic medicine offers no treatment or cure for this mysterious disorder, which is difficult to diagnose due to the variety of symptoms and the lack of a known cause or agent such as a virus, bacteria, fungus, or parasite.
After all other possible causes of the symptoms have been medically investigated and ruled out, the unexplainable condition is often labelled "Irritable Bowel Syndrome".
That is not to say that the pain and discomfort are not very real. Sufferers of Irritable Bowel Syndrome edure frequent discomfort, recurring pains, and have to live with the constant fear of embarrassment from rumbling sounds, passing gas, or a smelly "accident" if they are not able to get to a bathroom in time when diarrhea or those strong urges to have a bowel movement occur.
IBS can interefere with proper digestion and assimilation of nutrients from their food, resulting in malnutrition, anemia, and other unhealthy conditions.
When the normal passage of feces through the colon is slowed (i.e. reducing motility or rate of movement) or is temporarily blocked, the result may be an increase in the amount of toxins being absorbed from that toxic waste and passed into the blood through the epithelial cells lining the colon, which connect directly to the bloodstream. This is called autointoxification, which means "self-poisoning".
The reduced motility or rate of movement of the waste material creates a condition called constipation. The underlying cause may be the impaired peristalsis which occurs with IBS, and it is further aggravated by the removal of too much water as it passes too slowly through the colon. (It can also be caused by drinking too little water each day, and by ingesting too much caffeine.)
When feces spend too much time in the colon, whose natural function is to re-absorb water from the waste material, even more than the normal amount of water gets absorbed and can result in the stool becoming hard and more difficult to pass. The hard stools, in turn, can be the cause of anal bleeding and painful hemorrhoids or piles (veins around the anus which become stretched and distended due to pressure from straining to excrete large or hard stools).
Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Symptoms of IBS are:
- recurring bouts of bloating and/or abdominal cramps
- excess gas, a "gassy" bloated feeling, and the resulting discomfort
diarrhea, sometimes alternating with bouts of constipation
- indigestion and diarrhea soon after eating
- pain or discomfort in the abdomen, such as burning sensation
- rumbling sensation in the abdomen, especially in the lower abdomen
- frequent urges for a bowel movement, but with little results or incomplete evacuations
- pain or rumbling occurs more in the mornings, and especially after eating
- pain or rumbling is relieved after passing stools
- passing ribbon-like stools with slimy mucus
- restlessness, giddiness, tremors, or palpitations
- eventually a fear of food develops, with dyspepsia, nausea, or vomiting,
- fatigue and unexplained weight loss (likely from poor digestion)
Irritable bowel syndrome is a group of symptoms, not a single disease. Some sufferers will have one or two symptoms, others may have different groups of symptoms, and some will experience the entire syndrome.
IBS seems to occur world-wide, but more commonly in developed industrial countries where people work overtime or are overly stressed. It affects about 15 to 20 per cent of the population, with the highest incidence in the age group of 20 to 40, and particularly in females. It is now estimated that about 30 percent of Americans will suffer from IBS at some time.
Irritable bowel syndrome is not in itself a serious or potentially life-threatening disease. It is never the cause of rectal bleeding or blood in the stools.
Suspected Causes of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
It is thought that the underlying cause of this syndrome is an abnormality in the way the intestinal muscles contract. These muscles form the outer layer of the intestines, and they automatically contract and relax at the appropriate rate to produce a kind of wave motion called peristalsis which moves food products along the small intestine to the large intestine (also called the colon or bowel) to the rectum and out the anus.
So irritable bowel syndrome is actually a disorder of the function of the intestinal muscles and their action. These muscles may appear normal under a microscope, but in their action they may not function normally. They might contract too forcefully or too weakly, or might contract too slowly or too rapidly at certain times. This affects the movement of food and feces through the intestinal tract, sometimes causing cramping or temporary blockages.
The stimulus to contract originates in the brain and is not under conscious control, but it may be affected by emotional or psychological factors such as fear, tension, or excitement.
Conditions which appear to increase the risk of Irritable Bowel Syndrome are often emotional in nature:
- strong sense of anxiety or fear
- constant worrying or brooding
- feeling hopeless
- feeling worthless
- recurring thoughts of suicide or death
- or just having a highly emotional personality.
Job stress, tensions in one's family life, or simply a personality which is prone to worrying or anxiety may be factors contributing to these emotional responses.
Other conditions appear to be: too much mental work, inadequate sleep, loss of interest in doing anything, fatigue, and loss of appetite.
Strong positive emotions or excitement, such as anticipating a future social event, job interview or reunion, can also be a trigger for a bout of IBS. Being in an unfamiliar environment which causes tension can be another trigger.
Drugs often used for pain, diarrhea, psychological conditions (such as anti-depressants) and neurological conditions are thought to trigger IBS. Long-term use of antacids and laxatives (such as Cascara sagrada or Cassia Senna) can also be triggers for IBS.
Highly processed or refined foods, chemically processed foods or vegetables, foods lacking fiber, and spicy foods or sauces can trigger IBS. Chemically treated water, lactose intolerance, and malabsorption can also trigger IBS. Irregular eating habits, a sudden change in eating habits (such as when traveling), and drinking alcohol are other potential triggers.
Those who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome often become restless and uncomfortable soon after ingesting food.
Avoiding These Things May Help
- foods containing strong spices such as chillies, peppers, hot sauces, and hot sausages
- heavy protein foods such as meats, soy, and beans
- foods that produce gas in your gut, such as beans
- carbonated drinks and colas, aerated drinks, and bubbly or fizzy drinks (i.e. avoid ingesting gasses)
- food high in fats, such as fried foods, bacon, sausages, processed snack foods (potato chips, corn chips, etc.), margarine, ice cream, and chocolates
- dairy products (i.e. avoid lactose) and cheese (avoid fats)
- sweets with high sugar content, including soft drinks with sugar
- over-processed or chemically-treated foods
- chlorinated water (use a charcoal filter to remove chlorine from tap water, or drink bottled water)
- raw cookie dough or unbaked bread dough or any food which contains yeast that will produce gas in your stomach or intestines
- coffee and alcohol (including beer and hard cider)
- smoking or chewing tobacco
- drugs like NSAIDs (Non-Steroid Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) and pain killers
- chemical laxatives or purgatives
- dependency on laxatives or antacids caused by frequent or constant use
- stress, tension, worries, depression, and disappointments
- overly emotional situations which stimulate excitement
- over-working, or working without frequent breaks to relax
- changes in eating habits, or irregular eating habits
- large meals, over-eating, or stuffing yourself
How to Get Relief From IBS Symptoms
- eat a balanced diet (consult a nutrition expert)
- eat at regular and consistent meal times
- consume smaller meals at more frequent intervals
- eat only in a relaxed atmosphere, not when rushed or stressed
- try to make meals a pleasurable event and focus on eating, not working while eating
- slowly and thoroughly chew your food for easier digestion
- drink plenty of pure water, at least eight 8-ounces glasses per day
- eat a high-fiber diet with less fats and fried foods
- eat more raw foods and natural whole foods, and less processed food products or "fast foods"
- exercise regularly to relieve stress and aid digestion
- try to reduce the number of stressful situations in your life
- learn techniques to maintain a calm and relaxed state, such as meditation and yoga
- learn to be comfortable with your emotions and not over-react
- schedule times for relaxation and recreation and take breaks from working
- take steps to ensure you get enough restful sleep
- take more vacations in a relaxing environment
- take steps to restore a healthy digestive tract, such as colon cleansing or homeopathic treatments
- take steps to eliminate yeast and parasites in your digestive tract
- take probiotics in capsule or powder form, or eat natural unpasteurized yogurt (Balkan style) to help restore the population of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) in your small intestine and colon, especially if you have been taking antibiotic drugs or cortisone-type drugs which kill the good bacteria which help digest food and limit the growth of yeast and bad bacteria.
Sufferers of irritable bowel syndrome may mistakenly report "stomach cramps" when the cramps are really caused by IBS occurring in the colon (i.e. the large intestine or bowel) which runs up one side of the abdomen, across the top, and down the other side. The stomach is actually located just above the transverse colon, next to the liver and just below the lungs and rib cage.
Likewise, what is thought to be "heartburn" may actually be irritable bowel syndrome occurring in the transverse colon, unless the pain is actually in the esophagus above the stomach, higher up near the heart. Taking antacids will not help relieve IBS, and by neutralizing the natural stomach acid will actually interfere with the proper digestion of food, which could make the situation worse.
"Heartburn" (i.e. acid reflux or GERD) is actually some particles of partially digested food covered in stomach acid being regurgitated from the stomach up into the lower esophagus (throat) where it causes a burning sensation in the esophagus. Again, antacids provide only temporary relief from the burning sensation in the esophagus, but also interfere with normal digestion when they neutralize and weaken the hydrochloric acid in the stomach needed to break down the ingested foods.
Dr. Miller's Holy Tea - The Bottom Line
- Holy Tea contains only safe, natural ingredients and is made from the finest quality edible herbs found in Nature.
- Holy Tea contains NO caffeine, ephedra, stimulants, drugs, harsh laxatives, harmful chemicals, or fillers.
- Holy Tea has no harmful side effects. There is no discomfort, and no constant running to the bathroom. It softens hard stools, but does not cause
- Holy Tea contains herbs which have been used safely for hundreds of years, and have been the subject of various scientific research studies in recent years.
- Holy Tea helps you lose weight, reduce fat, and lose inches off your waist without any change in diet or depriving yourself of foods you like to eat. It can be used alone, or along with another weight loss program. Much of the weight and inch loss is due to removing pounds of impacted fecal matter and parasites from inside your colon, something which no fat loss diet can achieve.
- Holy Tea is the very best colon cleanse product available today. And it helps remove toxins from every place in your body - organs, tissues, blood, fat cells, and your entire digestive tract.
- Holy Tea supports the body in detoxifying and healing itself of all kinds of ailments caused by:
(1) toxic build-up of decaying impacted fecal matter in the intestines (mucoid plaque) and the resulting autointoxification;
(2) bacteria, yeast, microbial parasites, amoebae, worms and flukes; and
(3) the poisons and toxic compounds released by some of these bacteria and other microbes.
Restoring the colon, liver and kidneys to a healthy state reduces the risk of many painful and potentially fatal diseases.
- Holy Tea is made by a hands-on expert in Nutritional Science who actually cares about your health. Dr. Miller has devoted his entire professional life to researching, formulating, testing, and perfecting this remarkable healing tea while working with clients at his two health clinics.
- Holy Tea has been used successfully for over 20 years at Dr. Miller's two health clinics in Tennessee.
- Holy Tea has been proven to work. Just ask his thousands of happy clients!
- Dr. Miller has hundreds of testimonials from grateful users of his Holy Tea. You can read some of their testimonies on this page, or hear them in the online video.
- Holy Tea is convenient and easy to use. It's as simple as making a gallon of tea, then drinking two glasses per day.
- Holy Tea tastes good. And you can mix it with herbal teas, decaf teas, or juices to suit your taste. You can vary the strength, and you can drink it hot or cold. You can even open the tea bag and add the herbs to foods like salads, soups and sauces.
- Holy Tea is very affordable. It costs less than over-the-counter remedies or prescription drugs that do less for your overall health. Two daily servings of Holy Tea cost about the same as buying just one regular tea or coffee per day at a fast-food restaurant. When you see and feel the results, you will realize Holy Tea is worth a lot more than you pay for it.
For information on buying Holy Tea contact Michael Star at 905-891-7436 (11 AM to 11 PM Eastern Time).
Click here to BUY Holy Tea on-line at USD $49.95 retail price for a one-month supply (8 bags make 4 gallons or 16 litres). For 1 to 12 packages of 8 bags each, S&H is $5 to USA, or S&H is $9 to Canada and Mexico. We also ship to all other countries for S&H $11. (See Holy Tea Club info below to buy at wholesale price.)
For information on buying or selling Holy Tea, or becoming a Member of the Holy Tea Club, contact Michael Star at 905-891-7436 (11 AM to 11 PM Eastern Time, GMT-5).
Click here to learn more about the Holy Tea Club. Join for free and get your Holy Tea at a discount or even for free.
This article about Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Dr. Miller's Holy Tea is ©2007 Michael Star Co. Portions were reproduced with permission.
The text and images on this copyrighted web page may not be published on another web site or in any media without the consent of the author. Permission is given to copy portions of this web page for personal, non-commercial use only.
Contact: Michael Star 905-891-7436 (11 AM to 11 PM Eastern Time)
The content of this article is intended "for educational purposes only" and should not be construed as medical advice. Holy Tea is a natural food, not a drug, and this general information is not intended to provide any diagnosis, treatment or cure. If you have a medical condition, consult your personal physician or health care practitioner.
This product contains natural herbs which act as a cathartic. Women who are pregnant or nursing, elderly persons, young children, and individuals suffering from any illness or health condition should consult with their personal physician prior to using this or any herbal supplement.
The user testimonials quoted in this article, linked pages, or recorded testimonies shown in the online video are anecdotal and may not represent typical results. Individual results will vary.
Holy Tea is a natural food, not a drug. The FDA does not review or approve herbal health products.
As required by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA):
"These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Disclaimer: Do not take Dr. Miller's Holy Tea as a substitute for medical treatment. Always follow the advice of your personal physician.
Why People Use
- weight loss
- reducing a bulging belly (bloating)
- increased energy
- increased clarity and concentration
- better sleep
- clear, soft and younger-looking skin
- strengthened immune system and resistance to disease
- eliminating heavy metals
- colon cleanse
- getting rid of intestinal parasites and worms
- Candida yeast infection / Candidasis / Vaginitis
- food cravings / sugar cravings
- clearing out nicotine and second-hand smoke
- stop smoking aid
- clearing out pharmaceutical drug residues
- clearing out recreational drug residues
- clearing out aspartame and its byproducts
- acid reflux (GERD)
- stomach ache or stomach cramping
- chronic constipation
- hard stools
- painful bowel movements
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Crohn's disease
- leaky bowel syndrome
- chronic diarrhea
- bad body odor
- bad breath or halitosis
- chronic cough
- excess gas
- foul flatulence
- skin rash or dermatitis
- itchy skin or scalp
- scaley skin or scalp
- food allergies
- hay fever and allergies
- migraine headaches
- arthritis or joint pain
- premature aging
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- healthy colon
- healthy liver
- healthy kidneys
- healthy lungs
- general wellness
- good for diabetics
Other Dr. Miller Products:
* YouTHIN weight loss,
* Be Free Spring Clean high-potency detoxifier.
Dr. Miller's Holy Tea
is made in the U.S.A.
Beware of unauthorized imitations.
Dr. Miller's Holy Tea
is distributed world-wide exclusively by
the Holy Tea Club.